Join now. Be sure to select the “Northwest” region.
The Iyengar Yoga Association of the Northwest (IYANW) is open to everyone in our region who studies Iyengar Yoga. From beginners taking their first class to senior teachers who’ve taken classes with Mr. Iyengar himself, we come together to share, learn, and grow. Every level of passion is welcome!
As a member you receive the following benefits:
- Yoga Samachar, a magazine from the Iyengar Yoga National Association
- Yoga Rahasya subscription available (quarterly yoga publication from RIMYI in Pune, India)
- Regular updates and newsletters from IYNAUS and IYANW
- Discounted classes and member classes at your local studio and throughout the region
- Access to the IYANW lending library
- Grant Opportunities through IYANW
As a member you also support Iyengar Yoga at many levels:
- You show your gratitude for this rich and nourishing practice by supporting this community of like-minded people.
- You show support for your own teacher and studio. (Forty dollars of your membership fee goes to IYNAUS to cover costs of teacher certification and ongoing education.)
- You support fellow students. (Ten dollars of your membership fee goes toward the IYANW Grant fund.)
- You support the ongoing work of spreading the news within our region through our website and e-newsletters.