As a member of IYANW, you receive these benefits:
- Eligibility to apply for a grant to fund your next Iyengar Yoga adventure
- Access to the IYANW lending library
- Bi-annual newsletter and quarterly E-news updates with articles, sequences, and information about our northwest community
- Free member-only classes offered throughout our region
- Discounts on classes and workshops at participating studios
- A voice in the direction of Iyengar Yoga in our region
Additional Benefits from our parent organization, IYNAUS:
- Bi-annual Samachar magazine
- Participation in elections
- The opportunity to order teacher certification materials
- Eligibility to apply for certification assessment
- Eligibility to attend special events in Pune
To join, go to IYNAUS and select the Northwest Region.
Annual membership begins each January 1 and ends December 31.